Palos sentence example
- In 1812 his Escuela de los maridos, a translation of Moliere's Ecole des maris, was produced at Madrid, and in 1813 El Medico a Palos (a translation of Le Medecin malgre lui) at Barcelona.
- With it'hie sailed from Palos in Andalusia on the 3rd of August 1492, reached Guanahani on the 12th of October, touched on the coast of Cuba and Hispaniola, established a small post on the latter, and returned to Lisbon on the 4th of March 1493, and thence to Spain.
- From the Straits of Gibraltar a bold and rocky coast continues almost to Cape Palos, a little beyond the fine natural harbour of Cartagena.
- North of Cape Palos a line of flat coast, beginning with the narrow strip which cuts off the lagoon called the Mar Menor from the Mediterranean, bounds half of the province of Alicante, but in its northern half this province, becoming mountainous, runs out to the lofty headland of Cape de Ia No.
- north coast, Palos and Pare-Pare on the west, and Kendari or Vosmaer on the east.Advertisement
- Palos (3000), with good port; Pare-Pare, connected by road with Lake Tempe; and Macassar (17,925), the seat of the governor and the centre of trade for the eastern part of the archipelago.
- Financial assistance to children in need of heart surgery. 26710 Fond Du Lac Rd., Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275.
- Provides financial assistance to children in need of heart surgery. 26710 Fond Du Lac Rd., Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275. (310) 375-6617.
- Coco Nicole Austin hails from Palos Verdes, California, and the star got her professional start as a swimsuit and lingerie model, but of late, seems to be enjoying the role of wife to actor and famed rapper Ice-T.