Palomino sentence example
- Acisclo Antonio Palomino de Castro y Velasco >>
- While parents soak up some rays or visit the spa, young guests can take a free water taxi to a special, kids-only island called Palomino where they attend Camp Conqui.
- Then I taught ESL in restaurants in New York City, which is how I ended up meeting Colombian-born chef and restaurateur, Rafael Palomino.
- Not only does she use our feed, her striking palomino is also called ' Bailey ' ... !
- The dominating vine is the Palomino, which produces amontillados and finos.Advertisement
- palomino gelding around 16hh, white stripe, approx 9yrs old.
- You must look now at the big palomino mare, at her face which is twice the size it should be.
- palomino mare, at her face which is twice the size it should be.
- fortifyd of Production: A light white wine was made with very ripe Palomino grapes and fortified with neutral spirit.