Palo alto sentence example
- the Mexicans in the battles of Palo Alto (May 8th) and Resaca de la Palma (May 9th).
- They were, however, defeated at Palo Alto (May 8) and Resaca de la Palma (May 9).
- Of the higher educational institutions of the state the most important are the state university at Berkeley and Leland Stanford Jr. University at Palo Alto.
- Meanwhile Taylor had strengthened his base of supplies at Point Isabel, where he was reinforced by militia from Texas and Louisiana, and during the return march from this post was fiercely attacked at Palo Alto (about 8 m.
- Granet, LCSW is a clinical social worker with Palo Alto Medical Foundation Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health.Advertisement
- Taking place in the small town of Palo Alto in the San Francisco Bay Area, it is a story of four college freshman on their last night home during Thanksgiving break.
- A somewhat anecdotal tale of four boys and their experiences as they share a night of bonding, heartbreak and excitement, Palo Alto is sure to touch at the heart of today's youth.
- Brad Leong is a film major at USC and the director of Palo Alto.
- After a trip home one Thanksgiving, he began collaborating with Tony Vallone, the writer of the Palo Alto script.
- Daniel: We basically just want to get the film Palo Alto out there to see where that leads us.Advertisement
- I want to continue to work with the team of filmmakers that we've been building with Palo Alto and make more films.