Palmist sentence example
- In Syria and Egypt the palmist can be seen plying his trade at the cafes; and among the Arabs there are chiromantists who are consulted as to the probable success of enterprises.
- PALMISTRY, (from "palmist," one who studies the palm, and the Teutonic affix ry signifying "art"; also called Chiromancy, from XEip, the hand, and yavreia, divination).
- If you are looking to establish an ongoing therapeutic relationship with a palmist, you may want to shop around and try out many psychics to see which one you feel is the most genuine and in touch with your personality.
- Almost anyone can identify key lines on their hands, but what you really pay a psychic palmist for is the interpretation.
- By establishing a relationship with your own palmist, he or she may be willing to apprentice you or at least direct you to someone who can aptly do so.Advertisement