Palliative-care sentence example
- The review team was able to arrange for five new commodes to be purchased for use in the palliative care ward.
- criterionon criteria were all studies which provided data on age in relation to use of, or referral to specialist palliative care.
- inclusion criteria were all studies which provided data on age in relation to use of, or referral to specialist palliative care.
- The vascular unit offers experience in care of the high dependency patient, surgical nursing, rehabilitation and palliative care of the patient.
- Palliative care Our palliative care Our palliative care aims to maintain and where possible, improve quality of life for patients and their families.Advertisement
- This is not palliative care that takes away the pain of living, a safe haven from life's storm and stress.
- Grove House Provides specialist palliative care on a daily basis to all people affected by cancer or a life threatening illness.
- It was the second NHS palliative care hospice in the country.
- There are also drugs that offer palliative care - treating the symptoms of migraines as they arise.
- All of the proceeds benefited Children's Hospice and Palliative Care Coalition and its goal to improve care for critically ill children.Advertisement
- Persons in severe pain from terminal cancer are often prescribed narcotics as palliative care.