Palliation sentence example
- This proved a palliation of his difficulty, but not a solution.
- Although PDT is licensed in several countries for palliation of malignant dysphagia, it yet has to prove itself against laser.
- This is similar to response rates for other radiopharmaceuticals used for cancer pain palliation.
- On grounds of policy and morality alike the act was quite indefensible; but it is perhaps some palliation of his perjury that it was committed to satisfy the last urgent wish of a dying man, and that he alone remained true to the nine days' queen when the others who had with him signed Edward's device deserted her.
- If he refrained from actual invective, he accomplished his purpose, according to Guizot, by "omission, palliation and dissimulation."Advertisement