Paling sentence example
- He glanced up sharply, his lips thinning down and his face paling.
- Brady's eyes closed, and Lana touched his face, terrified of the blood and his paling skin.
- Color is soft apricot, paling to cream on the outer edges.
- This not only gives rigidity to the fence, but avoids having to attach the paling using staples, which damage the wire.
- An alternative method of erecting chestnut paling is to fasten it to strained wires.Advertisement
- Their names were painted clearly and the low wooden paling surrounding them was in good order.
- The park paling was still the boundary on one side, and she soon passed one of the gates into the ground.
- The stage is notorious for paling the skin with its glaring lights, and so a little blush goes a long way in the performing arts.
- He kept looking over the edge, his complexion paling when a rock leaped over the edge and bounced its way to the bottom.
- To create a realistic dead appearance, you'll want to focus on paling the skin.Advertisement
- Nymphaea Alba Odorata Rosacea--A - od form coming near exquisita but more vigorous, with bright rosy flowers about 4 inches across, paling to salmon-yellow towards the crown of golden stamens; petals narrow and pointed.
- Nymphaea Alba Lucida - With massive flowers opening starwise and rosy-vermilion in color, paling towards the edges and the tips of the petals and deepening towards the cluster of orange stamens.
- Carnea - A noble hardy plant, in color a soft flesh-pink, deepening towards the base of the petals and paling gradually to white.
- Nymphaea Alba Robinsoni - A star-like flower of distinct color, a reddish-purple deepening towards the centre, which shows traces of an orange ground, paling again towards the tips of the petals.
- The four women looked at her, one gasping as her gaze fell to the tattoo and another paling, while the other two looked down their noses at her.Advertisement