Paleontology sentence example
- If you are on the west coast, don't miss the Ruth Hall Museum of Paleontology.
- Skullduggery-A science supply company dedicated to the study of all things paleontology.
- Watch our experts at work while they uncover fossils in the Paleontology Conservation Unit.
- vertebrate paleontology.
- It was a most remarkable project, and the book instantly became a valuable contribution to vertebrate paleontology.Advertisement
- Major research and teaching collections cover botany, entomology, mineralogy, paleontology and zoology, mainly from the 18th and early 19th centuries.
- vertebrate paleontology, moving across the road to the Museum of Zoology.
- C. Branner, A Bibliography of the Geology, Mineralogy and Paleontology of Brazil (Rio de Janeiro, 1903); J.
- Also encapsulates the ` ` greats ' ' of dinosaur paleontology.
- As a result I was inspired to do a PhD in vertebrate paleontology, moving across the road to the Museum of Zoology.Advertisement