Paleness sentence example
- The doll is made of a much whiter-toned plastic than most Barbie and Ken dolls to capture that vampire paleness.
- Pallor-Extreme paleness in the color of the skin.
- Symptoms of allergic reaction include swelling in the mouth or throat, trouble breathing, weakness, hoarseness or wheezing, a fast heart beat, hives, dizziness, paleness, and a high fever.
- The physical examination may reveal paleness, lack of color in the creases of the palm, gums, and the linings of the eyelids.
- If untreated, beta thalassemia major can lead to severe lethargy, paleness, and growth and developmental delay.Advertisement
- The infected person develops a high fever and possibly a rapid heartbeat when lying down, paleness, shortness of breath, and fluid retention.
- The physical examination may reveal paleness, and lack of color in the creases of the palms, in gums, and in the linings of the eyelids.
- She shied away from her reflection, from the paleness of her skin and the stark red of her blood soaking the cream sweater.
- Major symptoms are paleness, shortness of breath, unusually fast or strong heart beats, and tiredness.