Palearctic sentence example
- Kenya: Very common Palearctic migrant from October to April.
- Palearctic migrant, the Gray Wagtail which also shows a varying amount of yellow.
- Palearctic birds is based.
- Palearctic species.
- Palearctic region.Advertisement
- Palearctic visitors are present during this period along with the Western Ghat specialities.
- Palearctic records including one in Ireland in 1985.
- wintering Palearctic passerines were in general not conspicuous - Woodchat Shrike was a particularly glaring omission.
- The large baobabs that line the road to Camalou were good for Palearctic migrants, including woodchat shrike, tree pipit and subalpine warbler.