Palaver sentence example
- Then there was the usual palaver about what people voted for in 1975.
- Businesses, of course, don't have this palaver to go through.
- Hodgson, in a public palaver at Kumasi, announced that the Ashanti chiefs would have to pay the British government 4000 oz.
- Phundria senses that much of the whole PC palaver just might have been a thorough waste of time.
- Themes include A haunting at the Castle and A Pirate Ship Palaver.Advertisement
- Here they kindled a flashlight and held a long palaver as to what was to be done with the prisoners.
- A more sophisticated, but equally threatening, strategy was to create " woman palaver " in the warri one wished to displace.
- On the north-east coast many of the villages are tastefully kept, their whole area being clean swept, nicely sanded, and planted with ornamental shrubs, and have in their centre little square palaver places laid with flat stones, each with an erect stone pillar as a back-rest.