Palau sentence example
- The trenches of Yap (4122 fathoms) and Palau (Pelew) (4450 fathoms) are not immediately connected with that of Marianne.
- Coco-nuts are grown in considerable quantities along the seashore, and rice is cultivated at Balek Palau and in the interior, but the jungle still spreads over wide areas.
- There are a Church of England and a Roman Catholic church in the town, and a training college under the Roman Catholic missionaries of the Societe des Missions Etrangeres at Palau Tikus, a few miles outside the town.
- On the island of Palau Brani stand the largest tin-smelting works in existence, which for many years have annually passed through their furnaces more than half the total tin output of the world.
- bumboat ride to Palau Ubin on the 15th.Advertisement
- The WASC accredits colleges and universities in California as well as the Pacific island territories and states of Hawaii, American Samoa, Micronesia, Palau, Guam and the Northern Marianas Islands.
- The hit television show Survivor debuted in May 2000 by pitting sixteen contestants against one another on Palau Tiga, an island in Borneo.
- In that season two contestants from Survivor: Palau were allowed to compete again in Survivor: Guatemala.
- She was the 10th person voted out of Survivor Palau, and the runner-up in Survivor Guatemala.
- Jennifer Lyon - or Jenn, as she was known during her time on 2005's Survivor: Palau - announced her breast cancer diagnosis five months after the final episode aired.Advertisement
- Lyon finished Survivor: Palau in fourth place.
- She also continued her studies during her time in Spain and planned to attend graduate school after she finished filming Survivor: Palau.
- Survivor: Palau contestant Jennifer Lyon passed away in 2010 after losing her battle with breast cancer.