Palatoplasty sentence example
- Radiofrequency palatoplasty firms and shrinks the tissue of the soft palate.
- uvula palatoplasty (LAUP) and radiofrequency ablation (or Ã¢somnoplastyÃ¢ ).
- The types of TAP include: laser-assisted uvula palatoplasty (LAUP) and radiofrequency ablation (or Ã¢somnoplastyÃ¢).
- Thermal Ablation Palatoplasty (TAP) is a collection of surgeries used to treat obstructive sleep apnea.
- Thermal Ablation Palatoplasty (TAP) involves different approaches to restructuring the soft tissues in the back of the mouth and in the throat area.Advertisement
- Radiofrequency palatoplasty uses electrical currents to shrink the uvula and the soft palate.
- Laser Assisted Uvula Palatoplasty (LAUP) may require a series of procedures that use lasers to remove areas of the soft palate and the uvula.
- Laser assisted uvula palatoplasty (LAUP) is a popular procedure with snorers whether they suffer from chronic snoring or sleep apnea.
- In addition, medical equipment, available by prescription, or laser procedures (Laser assisted uvula palatoplasty) may help alleviate snoring.