Palates sentence example
- Cleft palates should receive adequate doses of paracetamol and possibly oral codeine or NSAID's after twelve hours.
- discerning of palates.
- picky of palates.
- Chicken: Try a lemon herb sauce or a mushroom glaze for a simple topping that will appeal to most palates, or opt for a combination of savory herbs and slow roasting.
- Consider choosing a sweet or dessert wine, which often appeals to more palates.Advertisement
- With award winning wines and a variety of membership types, the Gold Medal Wine Club is sure to please all palates.
- Wine critics have very refined and experienced palates, and often detect nuances in wine that the average wine drinker would not.
- Cleft lips or cleft palates are physical defects in the palate or lip that can lead to problems with speech and eating.
- The available Moontide reversible tankini is one that is incredibly stylish, with sharp designs and colors vibrant enough to please even the most discerning of palates.
- Chocolates and wines will satisfy most palates.Advertisement
- Other natural sweeteners may contain stevia, a derivative from plants of the genus Stevia that produces a bitter aftertaste in many palates.
- Unless you are hosting a "sweet treats tea," you will want to have food supplies to cater to several palates.