Palanka sentence example
- Army was to advance by Egri Palanka towards Kratovo.
- Army from Egri Palanka reached the outskirts of the battlefield, the V.
- The scheme, therefore, was to begin with a succession of outpost affrays along the whole line (which could be represented as a provocation suffered), and then to strike vigorous offensive blows (a) from Seres towards Salonika, (b) from Strumitsa and Radovishta against the Vardar at Krivolak and Gevgeli (Gyevgheli), (the link between the Serbian and Greek armies); and (c) a blow from the region of Kochana towards Egri Palanka.
- (from the old frontier to Car Vrh, astride the Egri Palanka road).
- On the Egri Palanka front the Bulgarian IV.Advertisement
- of Egri Palanka - heights W.
- The north bank is mostly flat and marshy, whereas the Bulgarian bank is almost continuously crowned by low heights on which are built the considerable towns of Vidin (Widdin), Lom Palanka, Rustchuk and Silistria, all memorable names in Turko-Russian wars.