Pakora sentence example
- dipped in batter and deep-fried - check out Japanese tempura or Indian pakora recipes.
- We started with onion bhaji (£ 1.00 ), mixed pakora (£ 1.50 ), and murgh pakora (£ 2.00 ).
- Like last time, the mushroom pakora was poor, plenty of tasty batter, but very little mushroom.
- The chicken pakora was far better, the succulent chicken nicely flavored.
- We were not as impressed with the vegetable pakora - a little tough.Advertisement
- Likewise the onion bhajis and veg pakora rated highly: both fresh and tartly spiced.
- The aloo pakora were great, too: the potato well-cooked and the spices pungent.
- We ordered onion bhajis (70p each) and a portion of fish pakora (£ 2.40 ).
- We kicked off with vegetable pakora, onion bhaji, mushroom bhaji, and vegetable samosa (all £ 1.00 ).
- We kicked off with vegetable pakora, onion bhaji, mushroom bhaji, and vegetable samosa (all £ 1.00).Advertisement
- If you don't know where to begin, sample the inviting house favorites such as calimari pakora (squid fried in a chick-pea batter); dal (lentils cooked with tomato and spices); and shrimp or chicken buna (cooked with onions, tomatoes and bell peppers).