Pak sentence example
- At Salman Pak, equipment acquired from German companies was used to produce anthrax.
- Pak Loi Chili and lemon marinated chicken breast served with a tangy mint coulis.
- Six members of the p21-activated kinase (PAK) family of protein kinases have been identified to date.
- The Rocket Pak gives you a larger egg for insertion, powerful internal pleasure to run along side a small micro vibrating bullet.
- The GTPases Rac and Cdc42 promote outgrowth of neurites while Rho promotes their retraction, by switching on the kinases PAK and ROK respectively.Advertisement
- Try the grilled swordfish with mango, plum wine, ginger & chili salsa with rice, pak choi and vegetables.
- When making your purchase, consider also purchasing an Agent E Summer Pak, which will keep you mosquito free all through gardening season.
- Metroid fans will have to make due with the October 24th release of Metroid Pinball which will come bundled with the new DS Rumble Pak.
- Those who sign up not only get coupons, tips, and information, they also receive a free, stylish "personal pak" to keep their pills in.
- This is such an attractive alternative to the standard case that you may be tempted to show the pak off to your friends.Advertisement
- Other styles to consider include the Cal Pak Nitro 26-inch Deluxe Rolling Duffle Bag and the Coleman Excursion 36-inch Wheeled Duffle Bag.
- And behind it all lurks the possible involvement of the mysterious race of Pak Protectors, humanity's ancient ancestors and meddlers in our fate.
- try the grilled swordfish with mango, plum wine, ginger & chili salsa with rice, pak choi and vegetables.