Paisleys sentence example
- For a traditional look, stick with classic patterns like florals, toile, stripes or paisleys.
- Polka dots, confetti swirls, florals, and paisleys are other popular design elements for pink and chocolate invites.
- Paisleys, graphics, dots, and stripes have a contemporary feel to them, while traditional plain pages, flowers, doves, hearts, or scroll work designs give a traditional impression.
- Paisleys were popular in the 1960s and enjoyed a revival in the 1970s.
- Paisleys stamped in various ink patterns on their hands helped villagers communicate when the harvest was ready for picking.Advertisement
- Thanks to the Spade propensity for designs that run the gamut from neutral stripes to vivid paisleys, there's something for everyone in the eclectic mix.
- Symphony in Hue: A black background featuring paisleys done in bold pinks, teal and yellow.