Pair-of-underwear sentence example
- In addition, any other important items, such as a clean pair of underwear and an extra outfit, should also be packed in your tote in case your luggage is lost or delayed.
- Don't get caught with a mountain of dirty laundry and only one clean pair of underwear.
- The last thing you want is to be stuck at work for eight to nine hours in a scratchy pair of underwear!
- Have children change into a clean pair of underwear each day.
- If a guy likes the feeling of a little support down below, he'll either have to wear a pair of underwear or a lycra swim brief underneath the board short.Advertisement
- You'll be kept dry and comfortable because of the high-tech, antimicrobial fabric that makes up each entire pair of underwear.
- Recently, Evans has expressed the desire to create beautiful underthings for those who can't afford (or simply refuse) to pay $200 (USD) to $3000 for a pair of underwear.
- That's a lot for one pair of underwear to offer!
- After all, everyone can use a little bit of silliness in their lives, even if it does come from a pair of underwear.
- They're also a good choice if your pants have a high rise that requires a snugger pair of underwear that keeps everything lifted and out of the way.Advertisement