Paintwork sentence example
- However, the base model Club and GLS added only colored bumpers to match the paintwork and a rev counter.
- To ensure realism, the decoys utilize appropriate paintwork to define important features thereby improving the overall fidelity.
- But the home supporters ' cheers were soon silenced as Hasty beat fullback Rudge and brushed the paintwork with a 30-yard drive.
- The white paintwork looks decidedly grubby in this 1st August 2004 view, but at least this important piece of architecture still stands.
- The original black paintwork is still intact and the brass keyhole cover has a swan engraved and ' Improved Tumbler Lock ' .Advertisement
- Even older cars are usually free of rattles and creaks, and paintwork and interiors resist the ravages of time.
- There is still sawdust in all the corners and the paintwork is clearly unfinished.
- Check paintwork on the doors; no rubbing strips means lots of scrapes potentially.
- Bird droppings and tree sap also damage your cars paintwork and need removing on a regular basis, if not as soon as possible.
- Care must be taken when fitting not to scratch the bike paintwork.Advertisement
- Below the dado rails, it is painted a rich shade of burgundy, complemented by cream paintwork elsewhere.
- The Car Cloth should be used to remove any excess water on paintwork and windows for a showroom finish.
- The SR Sport has alloy wheels, and SE models gain two-tone paintwork.
- Vehicle wrapping involves the complete covering of a vehicle in vinyl, to give the appearance and finish of paintwork.