Painterly sentence example
- The painterly adaptations of her sources impede our ability to read the image as transparent; their surfaces are literally rendered opaque.
- I like the contradiction between the craft of working with metal, and the very painterly image which I aim to achieve on paper.
- His surfaces might be worked to display an almost painterly plane that suggests refracted light, with a remarkable range of color.
- Like club music, the work repeats, loops and returns over a rhythm of slapstick laced with formal, painterly considerations.
- Watercolor Papillon Frame: Inspired by the popular "painterly" looks that dominated runways in 2008, this style featured a watercolor version of the Monogram print.Advertisement