Painlessly sentence example
- We've built up a great team over the years, and they make a potentially tricky project come together very painlessly.
- In the wild, pink Chilean tarantulas kill prey such as toads, frogs and mice painlessly.
- Use these good tips for removing blackheads to restore your skin's smooth appearance as painlessly and quickly as possible.
- We 've built up a great team over the years, and they make a potentially tricky project come together very painlessly.
- Raw Kids - Since it can be hard to get kids to eat anything that's perceived as different, this book focuses on not only recipes but guiding kids through the transition to raw foods as painlessly as possible.Advertisement
- Clipping your dog's nails can be stressful for you and your pet, so it's only natural that you'd find the idea of a product designed to help you trim your dog's nail easily and painlessly quite appealing.
- In the era of the Internet, it is incredibly easy to collect a wide range of information quickly and painlessly.
- Theoretically, the benefit would be that everyone who ate one of those tomatoes would be vaccinated against small pox quickly, painlessly, and inexpensively.
- With timely diagnosis and treatment, the progression of tooth decay can be stopped relatively painlessly.
- There is no need to worry; these crusts are similar to what you'd see on a scab, and like a scab, they fall off painlessly.Advertisement
- The combination of these three products - sold as one convenient set or treatment system - would remove hair painlessly and leave legs (or any area, including the bikini area and armpits) silky for far longer than shaving.
- A depilatory cream uses chemicals to dissolve hair painlessly so that you can be silky smooth within 10 minutes.
- Benign tumors - Tumors can be removed painlessly and without the need for sutures from the gums, palate, the sides of cheeks and the lips.
- In a best-case scenario they are also aware that it is a bad relationship, and will work with you to separate as painlessly as possible.
- He said he was confident it could be solved painlessly and economically, if only concerted action was taken.Advertisement
- This was the 3rd of December 1894; he was gaily talking on the verandah of his house at Vailima when he had a stroke of apoplexy, from which he never recovered consciousness, and passed away painlessly in the course of the evening.