Painkiller sentence example
- Exercise encourages the release of endorphins, your body's natural painkiller.
- She rubbed her face, certain the mistake would be clarified soon and she'd be released with an apology the size of a bottle of painkiller she desperately needed.
- He prepped bandages for her wrist, a bowl and washcloth, and a smaller version of the doc's med-gun, loading it with enough painkiller to knock her out.
- The owner had left a bottle of painkiller and a snack on the nightstand, and Katie smiled at the first piece of thoughtfulness she'd received in what felt like a year.
- If you have severe pain you may be prescribed stronger analgesics such as codeine or diamorphine or a combined painkiller.Advertisement
- Americans are using inhalants at more than twice the rate of ecstasy and the prescription painkiller Oxycontin, they said.
- Treatment of symptoms If you are in pain, trying a painkiller suggested by your doctor is a good start.
- Co-proxamol The withdrawal of the painkiller co-proxamol has left many people worried.
- Two of the colors (Painkiller and Flash) are exceptionally bright, while the rest of them are on the lower-key end of the spectrum.
- I love pairing Painkiller with Toasted for a fresh look (one that will look great during the summer, by the way).Advertisement
- Online, Lohan is "undergoing a rigorous detox program to help wean her of multiple addictions to alcohol and drugs, including the powerful painkiller OxyContin."
- Epidural anesthesia involves a local painkiller administered in a shot in the lower region of the back.
- The Cancer Treatment Centers of America use laughter therapy because of research that supports the use of laughter as a natural painkiller that strengthens the immune system.
- The talented actress and veteran of multiple genre series including Smallville, Painkiller Jane and Stargate: Universe, chatted with LoveToKnow about her career, her experiences and more.