Pain medicine sentence example
- Taking pain medicine can cause headaches to abate.
- Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine 29, no. 1 (2004): 69-70.
- Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine 28, no. 5 (2004): 367-71.
- Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine 28, no. 5 (2004): 380-3.
- With inductions, you may need pain medicine and other interventions to help you through it.Advertisement
- You can also ask for pain medicine at any point during labor, up until it's time for the baby to be born.
- With the right knowledge and support from the father-to-be, practitioners believe women can deliver without any need for pain medicine.
- Over-the-counter pain medicine may help until the rash gets better.