Pain-killers sentence example
- Doc, I need some meal bars, anti-sleepers, and pain killers.
- agonizee with nerve damage often endure years of agonizing pain, with little respite from traditional pain-killers.
- Some commonly asked questions I don't like taking pain killers.
- pain killers.
- From hot baths to cold ice packs and over the counter pain killers to antidepressants, finding the best way to handle stress headaches is the key to quick pain relief.Advertisement
- At the time of his death, Mays was being treated for chronic hip problems and although the reports seem a bit salacious, the levels of pain killers in his system were said to be "therapeutic" levels and not elevated.
- As recently as 2009, Kelly admitted to purposely throwing herself down the stairs in order to get prescription pain killers from her doctor.
- If you don't, it's a little like popping pain killers every day in case you'd get a headache -- save it and avoid creating an unnecessary dependency.
- Regular doses of ibuprofen or other over-the-counter pain killers for a few days will help with the swelling and the pain.
- However, these natural pain killers may not adequately dampen a continuing pain message.Advertisement
- Regular exercise has been linked to production of endorphins, the body's natural pain killers.
- Either switch to Tylenol or investigate why you need pain killers.
- These pain killers will not affect your breast milk and will help you manage the pain and inflammation.
- Soreness, redness and swelling can be addressed with regular, over-the-counter pain killers.
- In this way, yoga not only relieves pain (which pain killers and massages can do), but also helps to eliminate chronic back pain if practiced regularly over extended periods of time.Advertisement
- She was, at the time, hooked on pain killers.