Pain-in-the-ass sentence example
- Frankly, he's a pain in the ass about everything.
- Then I'll complain a lot, become neurotic, and generally be a pain in the ass for a while.
- And we did, but finding it was a pain in the ass.
- Frankly, it's a pain in the ass with five people using one bathroom.
- The records I alone can read with my magic are in this hallway, which is a pain in the ass when it comes to searching for things.Advertisement
- What had started out as a pain-in-the-ass babysitting favor to Tim had turned gradually into something he looked forward to.
- He was a pain in the ass.
- Well, she does, and the woman's a pain in the ass.
- What a pain in the ass.
- He's a bit of a pain in the ass.Advertisement
- Your Oracle's a pain in the ass.
- My sweet, pain in the ass Oracle.
- clause in the Respect constitution is, frankly, a pain in the ass for the Socialist Workers Party, the majority faction.
- AUSTRALIA: If we consider for a second Attorney General RuddockÃ¢s failed logic, his peremptory pain-in-the-ass hogwash.
- pain in the ass.Advertisement
- He's been a total pain in the ass since Howie left.