Pain and suffering sentence example
pain and suffering
- The amount of time that this animal is fully conscious on the floor, partly dismembered, causes the animal pain and suffering.
- Arguably, Des Pres ' Survivor presents a phantasmagoria of pain and suffering.
- vivisection experiments have involved among the highest levels of pain and suffering.
- However, in our opinion, the IAMS vivisection experiments have involved among the highest levels of pain and suffering.
- They can be rewarded not only the money the thieves took from their accounts but also the funds for lost wages, legal fees and even pain and suffering.Advertisement
- According to the UDETC, the medical, lost work, and pain and suffering costs related to underage drinking totaled over $61 billion in 2001.
- I'm sorry for any people's pain and suffering and it was certainly never my intention to reopen what I now know is a painful wound in this country's history."
- Although exercises required to treat brachial plexopathy in infants may be painful, they are essential for preventing much more serious pain and suffering as the child grows.
- If you find yourself frustrated by the muses that taunt you to continue, write a poem about your pain and suffering.
- The pain and suffering of soldiers and civilians left an imprint.Advertisement
- They are made with the same revolutionary comfort technology as all other shoes, and won't cause pain and suffering after a day of walking the mall in search of holiday gifts.
- Roses are beautiful, but the thorns on their stems can also make them indicative of pain and suffering.
- A lawsuit can still be initiated for additional coverage or for damages such as pain and suffering.
- This insurance will cover a portion of lost wages and medical bills for the work-related injury, but does not cover claims of pain and suffering or other non-tangible issues.
- More importantly, signing the form may mean the difference between getting prompt medical attention and avoiding unnecessary pain and suffering resulting from delays.Advertisement