Pagri sentence example
- The chira is a pagri of checked cloth.
- The Khoja wears a pagri smaller than the Meman's, called a Moghalai phenta; this leaves a portion of the head bare at the back.
- When the turban is worn it is always of the pagri form, never the amamah.
- Hindus wind the pagri in various ways as described for Mussulmans, but the angles are formed over the ears and not from front to back.
- The pagri is known in different parts of India as pag, phenta, phag, phagdi and many other names.Advertisement
- The Sikh nobility and gentry wear two turbans, either both of pagri form or one of pagri and one of amamah form.
- The second form of the turban is known as the pagri.