Pagination sentence example
- This allows for customizable home screens, complete with app shortcuts and widgets, as well as an iPhone-style pagination for the various apps in the main menu.
- paginate a document and then removing most of the pagination!
- Where the pagination is not consecutive through the volume, it is essential to give the month or part number.
- Beside, the editions of Holy Writ are so numerous that he could hardly suppose that two copies would have the same pagination.
- include the pagination for the chapter preceded by a colon.Advertisement
- CSS3 Paged Media Module adds pagination, page margins, headers and footers, footnotes and endnotes, and cross-references with page numbers.
- In our binding we followed the arrangement of the papers in volumes but retained the original pagination.
- pagination given for the work varies between the two notices.
- original pagination has been retained for purposes of reference.
- For example, a report with many rows may require different pagination in stand-alone versus portlet display mode.Advertisement
- Report to Environment Agency, Worthing Boro Council and Arun District Council, [13 Technical Reports, without consecutive pagination] .
- A play, purportedly written by'my departed friend ', begins with new Arabic pagination: 'Love in Marriage.
- Columns can be generated in conjunction with automatic pagination.
- pagination system which was similar to that used in the first editions.
- pagination information is unavailable because no copy has survived, the number of volumes only is indicated.Advertisement
- You can create an effective page layout by using suitable: margins headers and footers page orientation paper size pagination gutters.