Pagers sentence example
- checkbooks pagers can take the.
- mercuric oxide button cells - used for hearing aids and radio pagers.
- It provides a basic J2ME application runtime environment targeted at mobile information devices, such as mobile phones and two-way pagers.
- This also goes for Palm Pilots, pagers and in some instances, calculators that can store text information.
- Most ships require children to wear I.D. wristbands, and pagers or walkie-talkies may be available to contact parents in case of emergency.Advertisement
- Of the two stimuli available, the static charge is preferable to the sonic correction because some dogs will later react to similar sounds heard from pagers and cell phones.
- The Bulova Men's Millenia Vibra Alarm Leather Watch # 98A49 comes equipped with a vibration alarm, similar to those used by cell phones and pagers.