Pagerank sentence example
- Many webmasters speculated that Google might have discontinued the PageRank information.
- For Google to hold its own against upstart search engines, it must deliver on its PageRank promise.
- Most website owners do not utilize properly what PageRank they already have.
- Google uses PageRank (PR) to determine a page's importance on the World Wide Web.
- A link is worth more for your PageRank if it comes from a site that is relevant to your site.Advertisement
- A link from a floral website would not be relevant to a computer website, so it would not do much to improve PageRank.
- The number of links on a site also plays a role in how valuable the link is for your PageRank.
- For example, a rather dubious adult website managed to get a pagerank of 10.
- Then you would be getting 80 times more PageRank boost from the Ugly Duckling website than you would from the 500 pound gorilla website.
- Many webmasters are still obsessed with the green PageRank bar in Google's toolbar.Advertisement
- Link Popularity and Google PageRank are almost secondary for the overall success of a website.