Padlocks sentence example
- Better still, drill both channels and fit two padlocks.
- That night the doors were again broken open, the padlocks smashed, the books mutilated, and other disorders perpetrated.
- If you have children, you may want to get padlocks for your gates, just in case your pet is in the backyard.
- Make sure any windows are fitted with locks and doors should either be lockable or secured by padlocks.
- Featuring two front pockets adorned with engraved padlocks featuring the Marc Jacobs trademark, the Blake has all the same features found in the Venetia, Sophia and Stella handbags.Advertisement