Padi sentence example
- Some parasites attack many hosts and almost any tissue or organ (Botrytis cinerea), others are restricted to one family (Cystopus candidus) or genus (Phytophthora infestans) or even species (Pucciniastrum Padi), and it is customary to speak of rootparasites, leaf-parasites, &c., in expression of the fact that a given parasite occurs only on such organs - e.g.
- From Assyrian inscriptions it has been gathered that Padi, king of Ekron, was for a time the vassal of Hezekiah of Judah, but regained his independence when the latter was hard pressed by Sennacherib.
- 3 Sennacherib completely routed them at Eltekeh (a Danite city), and thence turned against Hezekiah, who had been in league with Ekron and had imprisoned its king Padi, an Assyrian vassal.
- At the tender age of just 20, Elliot has worked his way up the PADI career ladder and is now a certified instructor.
- Take scuba diving lessons around coral reefs, get your PADI open water scuba diving certification, or take advanced scuba diving classes.Advertisement
- Her diving career began in 1992, firstly with PADI before crossing over to BSAC, where she spent every possible weekend underwater.
- Hezekiah had to set Padi of Ekron free and he was reinstalled as an Assyrian vassal.
- Scuba Diving in St Lucia Book scuba diving vacations in the Caribbean - PADI Diving Center.
- We offer all PADI scuba diving courses from beginner up to Instructor.
- London PADI scuba diving school provides scuba courses in south London,London... scuba logo.Advertisement