Paddocks sentence example
- adjoining paddocks of land amounting to approximately 3 acres.
- Most of these places which were market gardens and paddocks, are now built-up areas and housing estates.
- corral area with access to adjacent paddocks.
- fenced paddocks with hedgerow surround and a variety of fruit trees.
- grazed paddocks have been done.Advertisement
- Our own children play in our paddocks even where there are entire male and stud llamas present.
- So far nearly half of the four grazed paddocks have been done.
- Off the living area the well-equipped kitchen overlooks the paddocks.
- paddocks enclosed often without permission from the common grazing.
- grazing paddocks are available at most times in the year.Advertisement
- The simplest are slip rails, often used in horse paddocks.
- Hay & straw available, post & rail paddocks.
- pony paddocks, but with a small agricultural shed and sheep netting fences.
- By Appointment Through The smallholding Center Only registered smallholding comprising 4/5 bed detached house, pleasant gardens and paddocks extending to approximately 6 acres.
- tack cleaning; mucking out; skipping out the front paddocks.Advertisement
- By Appointment Through The Smallholding Center Only Registered smallholding comprising 4/5 bed detached house, pleasant gardens and paddocks extending to approximately 6 acres.
- The younger girls first: tack cleaning; mucking out; skipping out the front paddocks.