Paddlers sentence example
- It was four somewhat shaken paddlers who emerged bleary eyed from the tents the next morning.
- If you organize a team of 10 paddlers plus 1 drummer, Dragons Alive will provide a qualified helmsman and all safety equipment.
- More serious paddlers can take to the water in traditional white-water inflatable rafts.
- Over 100 paddlers competed in the last mini slalom on Sunday 5th February.
- This need for flexibility emphasizes the need for paddlers to undertake a number of routines, which ensure that their bodies remain supple.Advertisement
- Too many paddlers have lost time on the water whilst recuperating from an operation which, with precautions, is largely avoidable.
- How many slalom paddlers does it take to change a light bulb?
- In the 135 years between 1812 and 1947 there were 11 Clyde turbine steamers and several hundred paddlers.
- Many paddlers pull out of the event for various reasons.