Paddled sentence example
- That takes guts," Dean said, then added with a smile, "So goodie little Cynthia used to get her bum-bum paddled, huh?"
- After descending the Mississippi to the mouth of the Arkansas they returned by way of the Des Plaines portage, paddled along the western shore of Lake Michigan, and arrived at De Pere.
- When I first paddled a boat on Walden, it was completely surrounded by thick and lofty pine and oak woods, and in some of its coves grape-vines had run over the trees next the water and formed bowers under which a boat could pass.
- We rented kayaks one night, and as dusk fell we paddled out from the reeds at the water's edge.
- The optimist sailors dutifully paddled out through the shark barrier, drifted about on the tide for an hour and then paddled back in.Advertisement
- When I crossed Flint's Pond, after it was covered with snow, though I had often paddled about and skated over it, it was so unexpectedly wide and so strange that I could think of nothing but Baffin's Bay.
- paddled about in the shallows, waiting for the perfect wave.
- spectacled bear first paddled across a moat using a log for a raft, then scaled a wall.
- Juan the Andean spectacled bear first paddled across a moat using a log for a raft, then scaled a wall.
- Other scholars have suggested that they are sun disks, as there was not enough freeboard for shields if the boat was paddled.Advertisement