Paddle-wheel sentence example
- Mississippi Belle--This small paddle-wheel excursion boat sails from Brainerd, Minnesota, on the Upper Mississippi River.
- In this he used Joule's paddle-wheel method, though with many improvements, the whole apparatus being on a larger scale and the experiments being conducted over a wider range of temperature.
- When the work was finished, the old fishing boat looked rather odd, with a paddle wheel on each side which dipped just a few inches into the water.
- This traditional-style boat is solely propelled by its large stern paddle wheel and offers overnight trips with night accommodations at shore-side lodges.
- Another option is a "Countdown Cruise" on the Paddle Wheel Queen.Advertisement