Paddies sentence example
- paddyone progresses toward the coast, the olive groves give way to the terraced rice paddies and then to tea plantations.
- paddyaddition, when driving from Hanoi toward Xuan Thuy one passes many rice paddies where waders and possibly rails should be found.
- paddyal farmers used water polluted from a nearby zinc mine to irrigate rice paddies.
- paddyse were once vibrant, green rice paddies; the tsunami reduced them to lifeless hinterlands where not even weeds will grow.
- paddyng the way, you'll pass by quaint villages and bright green rice paddies.Advertisement
- paddys site includes forest trails, a small marsh and wet paddies.
- paddythern Taiwan Southern Taiwan is a land of contrasts, where bustling modern cities are surrounded by verdant rice paddies.
- paddyll cruise along the palm-lined rivers, lagoons and emerald green rice paddies synonymous with Kerala.
- paddy main areas to check here are the small marsh including the disused rice paddies, the roadside trees and the forest trails.
- Methane is released into the atmosphere from bovine flatulence, rice paddies, and bacteria in bogs.Advertisement
- Jokes about cows passing gas abound but are based on truth, and rice paddies account for 20 percent of methane emissions.
- Rice paddies: Anaerobic decomposition is part of the process of growing and fertilizing rice plants.
- The origin of this symbol can be found in the Chinese rice paddies where farmers used a well-known eco-system of fish to fertilize the rice crop and during the winter months provide a valuable food source for the farmers.