Padded bra sentence example
- A plus size woman who opts for a padded bra in her daywear will also be interested in plus size bust shapers in her swimwear.
- Free Country Flyaway Tankini Top: This top (pictured) has adjustable straps and lightly padded bra cups as well as a solid fabric underlay.
- This top comes in a variety of prints and features lightly padded bra cups for extra coverage.
- It comes with a removable-foam padded bra built right into the slip that hooks in the back.
- An important time in the history of lingerie, the 1800s also brought the first padded bra.Advertisement
- Low-cut: A push-up or padded bra can give you cleavage if that's the look you're after in shirt with a plunging neckline.
- It's usually either very basic, such as a nude-colored first bra, or frivolous, like a hot pink padded bra with black polka dots.
- In some cases, a girl in high school may feel behind her peers in development and want a push-up bra or a padded bra.
- Be sure to wear a slightly padded bra to make sure the end result looks smooth and seamless.
- The average padded bra comes with underwire.Advertisement
- The PINK Wireless Padded Bra from Victoria's Secret gives you seamless cups-with padding-without the discomfort of underwire.
- Inserts (silicone or gel, for example) inside a padded bra in a size a little larger than what you usually wear are incredible for making you look busty.
- It's a padded bra that won't give you unsightly lumps underneath your form-fitting clothing.