Paco sentence example
- North of San Nicholas is Tondo, the most densely populated district; in the suburbs, outside the fire limits, the greater part of the inhabitants live in native houses of bamboo frames roofed and sided with nipa palm, and the thoroughfares consist of narrow streets and navigable streams. Paco, south-west of Intramuros, has some large cigar factories, and a large cemetery where the dead are buried in niches in two concentric circular walls.
- The latter were defeated on the 5th, at Paco, with heavy loss.
- Paco PeÃ±a flamenco Dance Company returns to the Playhouse by popular demand from 4 to 5 March with an exhilarating evening of contemporary flamenco.
- At Paco Rabanne, whith Rosemary Rodriguez designing, snug reefer jackets with raised collars were paired with thigh high black leather boots.
- Like her colleagues, she has also performed on film; most notably in Mike Figgis' documentary Flamenco Women, and with her husband, guitarist Paco Jarana, in Pulse: a STOMP Odyssey.Advertisement