Packhorse sentence example
- on the average, and the packhorse was even slower.
- packhorse trail has escaped them.
- The old Sheepwash bridge is a narrow packhorse bridge, over the River Wye, dating from the 17th century.
- In the distance, Mount Asama in eruption; in the foreground, a coolie leading a packhorse.
- The Quarry yielded good quality slate which was carried by packhorse to Aberdovey for transport to its final destination by sea.Advertisement
- It was then transported by packhorse to Byland's property at Clifton, just outside York, on the River Ouse.
- packhorse bridge, showing the walking route to the col.
- packhorse route, which avoids the gully, was getting little use.
- packhorse track.
- packhorse roads, and grass lanes.Advertisement
- packhorse trains of up to 70 mules.
- Crossing the 15th century packhorse bridge Tammy was able to have a swim in the River Kennett, it was a very hot day.