Packer sentence example
- Ensure that a till, which has no packer at it, remains that way.
- Mauch Chunk was for many years the home of Asa Packer, the projector and builder of the Lehigh Valley railroad from Mauch Chunk to Easton.
- Packer, an institution for women, has primary, preparatory, academic and collegiate departments.
- Whilst these provisions are detailed, they do allow the packer to see exactly what is and what is not permitted.
- Photo courtesy of Sunpath by Bruno Brokken But don't expect becoming a reserve packer to make you a fortune.Advertisement
- Our client is a high quality contract packer and filler.
- Here, leading evangelical theologian Jim Packer sounds a vital warning.
- After divorcing Freddy Moore in 1985, Moore became engaged to fellow Brat Packer, Emilio Estevez, but the marriage never occurred.
- Being a heavy packer is significant, and not just because you might irritate your fellow shoppers.
- Disorganization is an extension of being a heavy packer, but even women who don't necessarily stow their lives in their bags can fall prey to the curse of the chaotic purse.Advertisement
- For the first time ever in Packer's cheerleader history, the girls did other things besides simply cheering.
- All their hard work and dedication paid off when in 2007, they were honored in the Green Bay Packer Hall of Fame.
- They were the only Green Bay Packer cheerleading squad honored in this way.
- This institution was founded in 1865 by Asa Packer, who then gave $500,000 and 60 acres (afterwards increased to 115 acres) of land in the borough, and by his will left to the university library $500,000, and to the university an endowment of $1,500,000 and a large interest (about one-third) in his estate.
- The principal buildings of the university are Packer Hall (1869), largely taken up by the department of civil engineering, the chemical and metallurgical laboratory, the physical and electrical engineering laboratory, the steam engineering laboratory, Williams Hall for mechanical engineering, &c., Saucon Hall for the English department, Christmas Hall, with drawing-rooms and the offices of the Y.M.C.A., the Sayre astronomical observatory, the Packer Memorial Church, the university library (1897), dormitories (1907) given by Andrew Carnegie, Drown Memorial Hall, a students' club, the college commons, and a gymnasium.Advertisement