Packed-on sentence example
- It looked like real food packed on the low tables with meat, gravies, and tons of dishes of what might have been casseroles of varying colors.
- Davout in obedience to his orders of the previous morning was packed on the narrow plateau of the mountain, whilst, below in the ravines on either flank, Soult on the right, and Augereau on the left, were getting into position.
- Tea, oni the contrary, is prepared and packed on the estates; but there is a considerable amount of work still done in the Colombo stores in sorting, blending and repacking such teas as are sold at the local public sales; also in dealing with cacao, cardainoms, cinchona bark and the remnant still left of the coffee indiustry.
- Macrobotrys Multijuga) - A very beautiful plant with racemes often between 2 and 3 feet long, flowering a fortnight later than the Chinese Glycine, the blossoms much less closely packed on the spikes.
- Theaters around the country were packed on the opening day of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.Advertisement
- You're better off visiting on a weekday, as it's one of the most popular dim sum places in town (for good reason), and tends to be packed on Saturdays and Sundays.