Pack-on sentence example
- "It had a small size battery pack on the back," Howie offered, "not as large as a car battery."
- Crowds of wanderers were to be met on every road; Germany, Holland and Italy were full of Jews who, pack on shoulder, were seeking a precarious livelihood at a time when peddling was neither lucrative nor safe.
- He'd also been anonymously voted least popular by a disgruntled Guardian on their online discussion boards, and he was about 99 percent sure Jule was leading the pack on that one as his latest attempt to win some bet with Damian about their diverse leadership styles.
- The pack on leash rushed downhill in full cry after the hare, and from all sides the borzois that were not on leash darted after the hounds and the hare.
- The aim of this project was to develop and evaluate a training pack on transcultural tobacco education suitable for trading standards and custom officers.Advertisement
- Sponges are great because they can really pack on the color.
- If you are planning to hike a difficult trail that includes climbing a steep mountain, take a day trip and attempt to accomplish the most difficult part of your planned trip with a 40 pound pack on your back.
- Place the pack on your back, tightening the waistbelt and the shoulder straps.
- Short styles will pack on the pounds and emphasize a fuller jaw line.
- To being taking Seasonique, start with the first blue-green pill in the pack on the first Sunday after your period.Advertisement
- Many American women do not consume enough calcium; aim for lowfat yogurt, milk, and cheese in order to pack on the calcium without gaining weight.
- Just like cold weather animals, cold water fish need to pack on more fat to keep warm in their native low temperatures.
- The South Beach Diet is similar to the Atkins Diet in that it puts the emphasis on protein, rather than carbohydrates which can pack on the pounds.
- The theory behind cutting back on carbs and eating a higher percentage of protein is that the body will begin to have less insulin responses to carbohydrates, which can pack on the pounds.
- These foods are the ones that prevent you from losing weight and instead pack on the pounds.Advertisement
- Beer, pizza and ice cream always have encouraged the body to pack on the pounds, and they always will.
- If you eat more, you will pack on the pounds.
- If your goal is to get thinner, you can reach your goals faster by training a bit differently from those whose goal is to pack on more muscle mass.