Pacifists sentence example
- He opposed throughout the war a firm front both to pacifists and to pessimists.
- Then followed an interval of wars during which the Pacifists were unable to raise their voices.
- He remained a pacifist throughout the war, and used his influence in this direction in the labour and socialist movement, but he seldom spoke in Parliament, though he associated himself with the occasional anti-war demonstrations of Mr. Snowden and Mr. Arthur Ponsonby, and claimed the right of public meeting and free speech for pacifists.
- Not only pacifists, but also members of socialist groupings, many of whom were inspired by Marxist ideas.
- Communists are not sanguine pacifists or neutral on the propagation of such deeply reactionary ideas in our society.Advertisement