Pachuca sentence example
- were added in branches from Apizaco to Puebla, and from Ometusco to Pachuca.
- PACHUCA, a city of Mexico and capital of the state of Hidalgo, 55 m.
- Pachuca's railway connexions include the Mexican, the Hidalgo and the Mexican Oriental, besides which it has 5 m.
- Pachuca has some fine modern edifices, among which are the palace of justice, a scientific and literary institute, a school of mines and metallurgy, founded in 1877, a meteorological observatory and a public library.
- Pachuca was founded in 1534, some time after the mines were discovered.Advertisement
- Pachuca was sacked in 1812, and so keen was the desire to possess its sources of wealth, in common with other mining towns, that mining operations were partially suspended for a time and the mines were greatly damaged.
- Pachuca >>
- Architecturally unique in the whole of Mexico, the building graces the skyline of modern Pachuca and betrays a strong 'British ' presence.