Pachira sentence example
- The jade tree has always been a favorite choice as has the pachira aquatic tree (Malabar chestnut).
- The pachira aquatic tree, however, tends to grow enormous and so bonsai (pronounced as bone-sigh) methodaquaticsed to make it usable as a house plant.
- There are several myths and legends surrounding the pachira aquatic's rise to fame as a money tree.
- The popular braided bonsai pachira aquatic tree plant was actually the brainstorm of a Taiwanese truck driver, who was also a gardener.
- The ambitious truck driver's enterprise flourished and the bonsai pachira aquatic tree became the accepted authentic money tree.Advertisement
- You may realize that the restricted growth of a bonsai plant is desirable since if left unchecked, the pachira aquatic plant can grow up to 50 feet in height.
- While the pachira aquatic tree can survive in 50 degree temperatures and even tolerate up to 100 degree temperatures, the plant will suffer.