Pacey sentence example
- City poured forward looking for an equalizer, but despite Gordon looking pacey they couldn't breakthrough.
- strong, pacey, fiery, dangerous, the list could just go on.
- The plot seems simpler and more streamlined, and this makes it much more pacey and lively.
- pacey wingers to good effect putting in some good early crosses.
- pacey striker Tommy Smith.Advertisement
- pacey attacks from the RAF, utilizing Fg Off Becky Wadd up front.
- pacey number.
- pacey rhythm similar to The Who circa A Quick One, with vocals akin to The Creation.
- pacey midfielder following a series of impressive displays.
- Patrick McCarthy 8 Stuck to his task well of marking pacey striker Tommy Smith.Advertisement