Pacemakers sentence example
- Recent technological advances have refined the ability of pacemakers to mimic physiological cardiac conduction.
- The greatest risk still appears to be implanted heart pacemakers, for which various problems are included in the RISKS archives.
- Implantable pacemakers first became available in the mid 1960s.
- Thermoelectric materials can also be used in cryotherapy, pacemakers, and as thermocouple sensors.
- Some of the scientific advances developed through bioengineering include medical imaging techniques, pacemakers, artificial joints and pharmaceutical products.Advertisement
- Metallic implants include artificial joints, pacemakers, aneurysm clips, metal plates, pins or screws, and surgical staples.
- Cardiac pacemakers, electrocardiograph devices, or any other medically implanted device used for life support can be interrupted with use.