Pacemaker sentence example
- There is a chance she may have to have a pacemaker in the future.
- A pacemaker is a device that sends small electrical impulses to the heart muscle to maintain a suitable heart rate.
- A pacemaker may be implanted if these do not provide adequate control.
- Nevertheless, any persons using a pacemaker, or having any history of epilepsy, would be advised to avoid this circuit.
- The former dictator has had three mild strokes, has diabetes and wears a pacemaker.Advertisement
- The final section was the analysis of a new periodically forced model, that of the human circadian pacemaker.
- The department are also able to offer an outpatient cardiac pacemaker follow up service.
- The study shows that gene therapy could potentially be used instead of an artificial pacemaker.
- The other end of the lead is inserted into the permanent pacemaker itself.
- The sole purpose of the male pacemaker is to aid the leading woman.Advertisement
- You should go to your nearest pacemaker clinic for checkups to assess your pacemaker clinic for checkups to assess your pacemaker and the amount of battery energy left.
- However, the bracelets should not be worn by anyone who has a heart pacemaker fitted.
- Elton is an epileptic, and in 1999, he was diagnosed with an irregular heartbeat and fitted with a pacemaker.
- A permanent pacemaker or implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD) is sometimes needed to regulate the child's heart rhythm.
- Irregularities in heartbeat may be treated with medication or a pacemaker.Advertisement
- Most men with EDMD survive into middle age, although a defect in the heart's rhythm (heart block) may be fatal if not treated with a pacemaker.